The month of June awakens within us an inspired vision for the future and the opportunity to find our co-creative Soul mates. Yes, Soul mates, as in those people with whom you immediately feel a sense of synchronicity and the ability to develop a plan that will allow for a secure and protected path forward.
The number 6 of June represents the themes of security, protection, home and family, the immune system, self-love, and mutual respect. We will be experiencing the need to re-establish our boundaries in relation to anyone or anything that creates a feeling of insecurity or doubt. I would be so bold as to call this an “emotional overhaul,” as June is the midpoint month of the year, and there is a growing sense of, “I just can’t carry your emotional baggage anymore!”
We would like to rest more lightly upon the water while exploring new and brighter options for the future. “Cleaning house” both internally and externally will allow for a stronger point of maneuverability in the second half of the year. Vacation time for many begins in June, and if you can do a little extra self-care you’ll be way ahead of the game for the days ahead.
There are double 6’s at play in June, appearing in both the month and year (2+0+2+2=6). The number 6 tends to be in a hurry, as in “Let’s hurry up and get to the good stuff!” However, by being in a hurry you lose your peripheral vision, and that’s not a good thing. The number 6 represents the Arc Line, which is a protective bandwidth of light crossing over the forehead. A strong Arc Line allows you to “know the field,” and alerts you to potential danger. If there was ever a time to have a strong Arc Line it is now, so here are a few tips to strengthen yourself.
- Slow it down. Don’t try and be a Ninja-Task Master, because 9 times out of 10 it can wait till tomorrow.
- When you begin to feel yourself mentally accelerating, stop, sit down, and begin long, slow deep breathing through the left nostril (while blocking the right nostril with the index finger). Continue for 3 to 5 minutes. This brings a cooling energy to the mind.
- Number 6 is the Fire Element, and with double 6’s at play, things will be heating up on every level. Drink 16 ounces of water lightly sweetened with honey or maple syrup, along with an ounce of lemon juice added in.
- Don’t take on more than you can handle. Help others as you are comfortably able to, and if you cross paths with an “energy vampire,” remember that “No!” is a complete sentence.
- Hold space in your heart for higher love and a helping hand. In spite of whatever may be occurring around you, the Angelic realm is still very present and active to respond to your prayers. Call in help, as in, “Guardian Angel, I know you are there. Please guide and support me, cherish me as your own, and keep me on the protected path.” Yes, it is just that simple.
- Number 6 is family and community, so make an effort to participate in an event or gathering with kindred spirits as a way to elevate yourself. Stay connected.
Looking deeper into the double 6’s in June, and the Fire Element, let’s have an extra degree of safety in regards to machinery. That would be your car and its radiator fluid and oil levels, as well as a lawnmower that needs oil. Also, having a good garden hose that extends to the perimeter of the property is an excellent idea.
I have always liked the expression. “God helps those who help themselves,” and this perfectly keys into the themes of safety and prevention that we need to be aware of now.
It’s not “beware” so much as it is “be aware.” What is it that will give us an extra dimension of awareness? Good question, and here’s the answer; a strong Arc Line. The “Meditation for the Arc Line” will give you the strength, serenity, and focus you need to cross this time and space. You will have greater control over your emotions, and instinctively sense where you can be effective, and where you need to leave a situation alone. How often in life have we been “baited” into something where we ultimately lose? Well, lose no more, as your Arc Line will be strengthened so you can read between the lines, and decline just in time!
Even amidst the intensity of the Fire Element and the emotions it can stir up, we still have a very positive aspect to the month of June. A positive line of energy can be found in the number 10, which appears in the Heart calculation (Heart is month of 6 + Gift of 4 = 10). Number 10 is courageous, bold, and has an “I’m All-In, nothing’s stopping me!” skip in its step. This spirit lends support to new endeavors, as well as opening a field of play for connectivity in friendship, romance, and business alliances. Yes, you just might meet the love of your life at that music festival, spiritual retreat, or hot springs on the hillside!
Number 10 brings a boldness into the picture that allows us to better deal with the ups and downs of life on planet Earth. We need to embrace the goodness of life and believe in our collective potential for positive change and evolution.
If you are looking for a little personal inspiration, I would recommend watching the film “14 Peaks: Nothing is Impossible.” It is the true story of a Nepali mountaineer who set a goal of climbing 14 of the world’s highest mountains in one year. This had never been done before, and nearly everyone thought he was crazy. Well, Nirmal Purja proved them wrong, and the rest is history.
You don’t have to climb Mt. Everest to achieve your personal best, but you can set an ambitious goal for yourself that will enhance your self-esteem. Few things can compare with that “I did it!” feeling of accomplishment and self-satisfaction.
In the words of tennis legend Venus Williams,
“Some people say I have an attitude—maybe I do...but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does. That makes you a winner right there.”